Our two-year Overflow goal includes our normal ministry budget; funds to repair, renovate and build facilities; and funding for local and global ministry projects. The two-year goal is $16 M.
Here is how those dollars will be applied to pursue the vision and mission of HNW:
OVERFLOW FOR OUR FAMILY | $7.9 M
- Our weekly ministry fund need for two years ($76,000 per week) – $7.9M
- Funding for all our existing ministries, including children, students, worship, small groups, and the resources and staffing support to make these ministries happen.
Over the next two years, we’re allocating $7.9M for ministries and programs.
OVERFLOW FOR OUR FUTURE | $7.4 M
- Construction of New HNW Kids Building
(View Proposed Campus Design)
- Renovated administration building: Counseling Center / New Ministry Hub / Adult Classroom Spaces / Office Spaces
Over the next two years, we’re allocating $7.4M for projects associated with our community. Although the total project cost is not firm yet, our best estimates put it somewhere around $12.5M. Any dollars we raise above our goal will go straight to the project cost, as we want to eliminate any potential future debt as quickly as possible.
OVERFLOW FOR OUR WORLD | $700,000
- IN OUR CITY
- Continued Hurricane Relief
- Operation Backpack
- Benevolence Ministry for Families in Financial Need
- Jobs Ministry for Job-Seekers
- IN OUR NATION
- Partnerships w/Journey Church and Redemption Church in Seattle
- Partnership w/ Pastor Lee Byram in Hotchkiss, Colorado
- Church Planting
- Local partners: Hope House, Greenspoint Mission, etc.
- Local Apartment Ministry
- IN OUR WORLD
- Kenya, Bangladesh, Ukraine, Undisclosed Regions, South Africa
Over the next two years, we’re allocating $700,000 for global ministries and projects.